How To Make A Leather Biker Get Back Whip?
Maybe you want to add more protection to yourself when driving a motorcycle or a bike. This article will teach you how to make a leather biker get back whip, so be sure to read on until the end.
Should You Own a Get Back Whip?
Before you learn how to make a leather biker get back whip on your own, check first the advantages and disadvantages of having one.
- This braided 24 to 48-inch leather is not just an accessory for design on your motorcycle or bike, but they are also great for providing you the necessary protection you need.
- It can be used as a biker whip self-defense tool for motor and bike riders when exposed to a dangerous situation.
- This can be a signal for other riders. With the wind blowing your get back whip, other riders can notice a motorcycle running on the road. This can help prevent them from crashing on you, which is highly needed in curvy and dark roads.
- Get back whips are usually illegal in some places because some riders use them as a deadly weapon. Plus, its metal clip can be dangerous when it hits another person. No wonder why some states made a rule for riders to permanently attach their get back whips on their motorcycle to prevent incidents like this.
DIY Get Back Whips
You don’t have to purchase an expensive get back whip in motorcycle accessory shops. You can create your own with these easy steps. The good thing about creating your won get back whip is that you can customize it depending on your style and preference.
Below are the materials needed on how to make a leather biker get back whip:
- Panic Snap
- 40 to 50ft of leather; you can choose any two colors that you want. You can also use just one single color of the leather.
- Metal Beads
- Metal Ball
Below are some tips in how to make a leather biker get back whip:
- The length of your get back whip will depend on your individual decision. Make sure to choose a length that is enough for your motorcycle or bike size to avoid future problems.
- Also, you have to note how your whip will fly around when you’re riding your bike. Always consider your safety.
- To make your get back whip, you can braid the leathers in any knot that you think will work best for you.
- Make sure to make a get back whip with pool ball that will hold the panic snap in place so that it won’t fly around and cause you some serious accidents.
- But if you want to assure quality and safety, you can buy a ready-made leather get back whip online or on local stores.
And there you have it. Those are some tips on how to make a leather biker get back whip. For more information, you can browse videos on the internet that show how to make a leather biker get back whip. Remember that the purpose of this thing is to give you protection and provide you with the safety you need as a rider. This is not meant to harm and cause injury to another person.