What Is The Best Leather For Motorcycle Jackets
Like other people, motorcycle riders have their own kind of get up to protect them from any injuries. Aside from that, it can also be a way for them to style themselves. The good thing about leather motorcycle jackets is that they are not only fashionable but also resistant to dust and weather. Plus, they are very easy to maintain. Still, people often wonder what is the best leather for motorcycle jackets. If you’re one of them, read this article to know.
Types of Leather Jacket
To be able to know what is the best leather for motorcycle jackets, you should consider these options. There are three types of leather that you can choose from. They are:
- Genuine Leather – This is the most basic type of leather. Although it is technically a leather, it is already sanded, which affects its durability. This is not recommended for motorcycle riders for it cannot protect them from any injury. The good thing about this leather is that it can also be worn for fashion. You can wear it on any occasion, whether formal or casual.
- Top Grain – It may not be pure grain leather, but it offers more protection than a genuine leather jacket. This is the usual type of leather that fashion manufacturers use. Aside from the little protection it gives, it has a smooth appearance that people love.
- Full Grain – To know what is the best leather for motorcycle jackets, you need to understand that in order to protect you from injuries, the type of leather must not be sanded down. This is the best leather for motorcycle jackets because of its durability and longevity. This can give you better protection.
Best Leather Motorcycle Jackets 2020
There are plenty of motorcycle jackets the market has to offer. To help you choose, below is the list of the best leather motorcycle jackets:
- One Star Perfect Schott 613 – This may be a little bit expensive, but it is on the top of our list. Why? The good thing about this jacket is that it is all about protection and style. You can look like a Korean pop star with this one.
- Dainese Bryan – Believe it or not, this leather jacket has padding inside it to protect you from injuries. Plus, it has adjusters for that perfect fit.
- Icon 1000 Retrograde – This leather jacket goes for a racer look. Its sleeves have some kind of ventilation. Also, you can easily stretch it, allowing maximum movements.
Leather Jacket is a Good Investment
A leather jacket may cost you money, but it is definitely a good investment. You can wear leather jacket whether riding your motorcycle or not. You can even use it on formal or casual occasions. The best thing a good leather jacket can give you is protection. Because of its thick material, it can protect you from any injury you may get while riding a motorcycle.